Happiness and HERSHEY’S are synonymous with each other. But I’d only ever paired HERSHEY’S syrups with desserts. And that chocolate syrup bottle is also extremely handy when you crave a chocolicious milk shake.
Chef Rakhee Vasvani demonstrated a few recipes that use HERSHEY’S Syrups in combinations you wouldn’t ever try.
The first option is predictable, you and I will find it comfortable and satisfying….
But the other uses of HERSHEY’S are all different. You’ll never imagine that these combinations will work ,let alone believe that bang on your tongue.
That tang ,that chatkha and the taste… Super.
Make HERSHEY’S a part of your everyday happiness.
The easiest is the one best suited for morning or as a dessert bowl.
NUTTY CHOCOLATEY BOWL
- Oats – 1cup
- Sofit Soya Milk – 1½ cup
- Chia seeds- 1tbsp (soaked)
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- HERSHEY’S Caramel Flavored Syrup- 1tsp
- HERSHEY’S Chocolate Flavored Syrup – 1tbsp
- Dried cranberries- 1tbsp
- Mix fruits (blueberries, apple, strawberry, banana)
- Mix nuts (like almonds, walnut)
In a medium pan over medium high heat, add oats, chia seeds soaked in Sofit Soya Milk, HERSHEY’S Caramel Flavored Syrup.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until oats are cooked (approx. 5 min.)
Top with fresh fruit & dry fruit and drizzle with HERSHEY’S Chocolate Flavored Syrup
Masala Chocolate Flavor Toastie
• Bread slice -4
• Ready aloo bhaji little spicy – 3tbsp
• Bell Peppers – 1tsp each red ,yellow and green (small dice)
• Cheese grated – 30gms
• HERSHEY’S Chocolate Flavored Syrup – to apply+ drizzle
• Jalapeno chopped – ½ tsp
• Butter – to apply on top
1. Brush butter on the bread slices.
2. In a bowl mix the aloo bhaji, peppers, jalapeno and HERSHEY’S Chocolate Flavored Syrup
3. Put the filling on the bread slice
4. Toast it on a tawa with some butter
5. Cut and drizzle some more HERSHEY’S Chocolate Flavored on top.
• Ready wheat & spinach Frankie or roti- 2
• Cheese – 50gms
• Chat masala – to sprinkle
• French fries (Baked)
For the filling
- Paneer – 150gms
- HERSHEY’S Caramel Flavored Syrup – 2tbs
- Jalapeno – 1tsp
- Onion minced – 1tbsp
- Olive oil – 1tsp
- Peppers–all 3–1tsp each (small cubes)
- Salt – to taste
- Red chill flake – ½ tsp
- Parsley – for garnishing
1. In a pan heat the oil, sauté the pepper & onion for a min.
2. Add the paneer and season with Salt, chilli flakes and the HERSHEY’S Caramel Flavored Syrup and cook for a minute.
3.Warm the whole wheat spinach roti on the tawa.
4.Take the Frankie roti put the filling, chat masala, French fries and grated cheese.
5. Wrap in foil &in an insulated tiffin for a nice lunch.
STRAWBERRY PAAPDI CHAAT
For the Strawberry Imli Chutney
• Imli – 4 tbsp (Soaked in hot water)
• HERSHEY’S Strawberry Flavored Syrup – 4 tbsp
• Dates – 2-4 pieces (Soaked)
• Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
• Roasted Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
- Rock salt to taste
Boil all the ingredients together to enjoy a tasty and unique Strawberry Flavored Imli Chutney
For the PAAPDI CHAAT
Boiled potato- 1
- Mix Boiled Sprouts – 50gms
Yogurt/curd – 50gms
- Ready-made Papdi – 12
Coriander leaves- to garnish
Chilli Pd – to sprinkle
Sev – 25 gms
Chaat masala- 1tsp
1. Arrange the papdis in a plate.
2. Top it up with chopped potatoes and mix sprouts.
3. Sprinkle some chaat masala and red chili powder on it,
4. Then the spoon some sweet Strawberry flavored chutney.
5. Top it with caramel yogurt/curd.
6. Sprinkle some chaat masala, red chili powder, garnish with coriander leaves. Sprinkle sev on top.
Try something new today. Use HERSHEY’S syrups with your regular flavours and create Everyday happiness with HERSHEY’S.
Disclaimer : These recipes are developed by Chef Rakhee Vasvani for HERSHEY’S.